July 21, 2020
RE: SRF Splash Pad & SRF Public Pool
SRF Splash Pad:
The Smooth Rock Falls Splash pad will be open to the public as of July 22nd, 2020. Open Tuesday to Saturday, Closed Sunday and Monday. The Splash Pad operating hours will follow the pool operating hours of 12 to 5:30 p.m.
Please see schedule and guidelines below for further details.
SRF Public Pool:
The Smooth Rock Falls Public Pool will open on July 24th 2020. Please be advised that there will be no entry fee for the pool for the Summer of 2020. Open Tuesday to Saturday, Closed Sunday and Monday. Please find the schedule below:
All individuals will need to fill out a Covid-19 screening questionnaire on the day of their visits to our facilities. You have the option to fill out the Covid-19 questionnaire before arriving at our facilities, the form can be found here or you can pick up hardcopies at the pool in advance. You also have the option to book ahead of time, please see below for more information.
– If you pre-book a swim, please inform the employee at the screening area.
– At the screening area near the splash pad, the employee will ask you to fill out the screening questionnaire, if one was not already filled out at home.
– If the questionnaire was filled out at home, and if you answered YES to any of the questions in the questionnaire, please do not come.
– If you filled out the screening questionnaire on site, and if you answered YES to any of the questions in the questionnaire, you will not be permitted to enter the facility.
– If you answered NO to all of the questions the employee will take your temperature. If your temperature is at or above 37.8 C or 100 F you will not be permitted to enter the facility.
– If you are permitted to enter the facility, you will be given a wristband to identify that you are admitted to the pool or the splash pad.
– If you are admitted to the pool, please follow arrows on the pool deck to take a shower and follow arrows on the pool deck to go to your designated quadrant. When the swim is over, please follow the arrows to the exit.
– If you are admitted to the splash pad, you may enter and please respect social distancing throughout the swim. A staff member will be supervising the splash pad and activating the water every 5 minutes,
– You cannot at any time share items including water bottles, equipment and toys.
*NOTE: Children need supervision by a parent and/or guardian over the age of 14 at all times during the swim to make sure they respect and understand the rules. Please refer to the Smooth Rock Falls Admission Policy for more information.
– The Staff of the Municipal Pool will sanitize high-touch areas between each swims and at the end of the day.
– There will be NO access to change rooms. Please arrive at the pool/splash pad in your bathing suit and towel. Do not bring personal effects. We are not responsible for lost or stolen objects.
– You cannot transfer from the pool to the splash pad or from the splash pad to the pool. If you want to switch, you must exit the facility and go to the back of the line.
– The staff must ask the patron for their highest level of swimming lessons. If they are level 6 or under, they must be in quadrant A or B. If they are level 6 or over, they can be in quadrant C or D.
How to do pre-bookings – this is for the Public Pool ONLY
Bookings are made through the Town Hall. You can call 705-338-2717 ext. 3 or email email@example.com. You may only book one day in advance. Bookings will end at 3:30 p.m. every day for the following day.
Phone: The employee will ask for a name, how many people will be attending the swim, what is the highest level of swimming lessons if you want to book the pool and what is the preferable time for the swim. Only 2 quadrants per swim can be booked ahead of time.
Email: You will send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, how many people will be attending the swim, what is the highest level of swimming lessons if you want to book the pool and what is the preferable time for the swim. Only 2 quadrants per swim can be booked ahead of time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Hall at 705-338-2717 ext 3 or email email@example.com.
Posted on: Jul 21 2020, 11.56 AM Category: Uncategorised